Lapta Hane Homes located with walking distance to the shops, sea front restaurants, public transport and either 15 minutes from
Lapta makes it on the top of list of our favourite areas to invest in North Cyprus, thanks to its beautiful beaches, popular shore trail and favourite seafront restaurants. Lapta is promising to become vibrant expat community home.
We are proud to announce this fantastic new project THE HANE HOMES located in Lapta Nordzypern. Unlikely like most of the other houses on the market this house grapes your attention from the first seeing.
More and more you look at the design you get more engage with of these beautiful modern but also countryside looking concept.
From the dark outside colour to panoramic windows to minimalist Scandinavian simplicity design these houses will be one of the kind.
More than the design and the price location plays the %50 role when looking to relocate an buying homes in North Cyprus.
These unique and outstanding modern home ” HANE HOMES ” located 300 meters from the sea front and walking distance to several small coves, beaches and seafront restaurants in Lapta.
Lapta is located only 20 minutes from Kyrenia town centre and hosting most of the small hidden away coves with beautiful weather and breath-taking mountain views. Check out our article and drone video about Lapta.
There will be only 5 of these house to build on generous size of 600-620 m2 plots and with a choice of 4-5 bedrooms with sizes starting from 215 m2 closed plus terraces and they all coming optional with swimming pool.
5 villas in total Completion estimate August 2023
Payment Schedule: 0% Interest (Standard)
Reservation Fee %5
First payment 50% on signing the contract
Completion of full house 40%
Transferring of title deeds 10%
The whole project prices were given on the 22/05/2022 and can be subject to change from the time of writing. So please enquire to double check:
* 215m2 internal approx.
* 600 – 620m2 land size
* Choice of 4/5 bedrooms
* Master with en suite
* Family bathroom with bath
* Modern Kitchen units
* Central heating infrastructure
* Close to the beach
* Stone wall surround
* Choice of High Gloss or Soft Touch kitchen cabinet doors
* Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* MDF kitchen and bathroom counters
* First-class ceramic flooring in all interior areas
* Choice of ceramic or parquet flooring for bedrooms
* Built-in reservoirs
* Natural marble interior stairs
* Modern Steel main entrance door
* Split (wall-mounted) Inverter air conditioning units
* Internet, satellite, telephone and CCTV infrastructure
* Car port
* Pressurized water system
* Private Pool
* VAT to pay
* The buildings will have a reinforced concrete frame, and the concrete and steel grades specified in the project will be used. The building will be constructed using deep foundation systems.
* The exterior walls will be made of 25 cm thick bricks, while internal walls will be made of 10 cm thick brick materials.
* Interior and exterior reinforced concrete surfaces and divisions will have 3 coats of plaster applied, starting with roughcast, followed by coarse plaster and satin plaster to be prepared for paint application.
* On the exteriors, acrylic-based grainy exterior paint will be used. Interior surfaces will receive water-based plastic paint.
* Crown molding will be applied in the interiors.
* A hidden lighting system and suspended ceiling will be applied in the living room and kitchen area.
* Fully-elastic and elastomeric waterproofing will be applied on the roof, terraces, wet floors and foundations.
* The entrance doors to the villa will be made of extra-secure MDF laminated steel doors.
* Each villa will have its own water and electricity meters, subscriptions will be made by the buyer.
* The interior doors of the villas will be American press doors.
* The windows and sliding doors will be thermally-insulated black aluminium and comfort glass will be used.
* Each bedroom will have a full-size wardrobe.
* Kitchen cupboards will have MDF covers, and kitchen counters will be of worktop type.
* All the sockets to be used in the residences will be grounded with child protection. Legrand and/or Schneider and/or Viko and/or equivalent products will be used. The switch gear system will be of Legrand and/or Schneider and/or Viko and/or equivalent products.
* The flooring in the bedrooms will be laminated or, optionally, made of ceramic.
* The floors of the living room, kitchen, bathroom, corridors will be made of ceramic products in accordance with the TSE standards, from brands such as Vitra and/or Seranit and/or Çanakkale and/or equivalents.
* A doorbell button will be installed next to the external doors of the houses.
* 5×10 parquetry will be installed in the entrances to the building and in the parking areas.
* Storm water piping will be installed on the building.
* The domestic water will be supplied from the mains. Each villa will have a 1-tonne water reservoir and the rooftops will have solar energy installed. The building will have a water system with a booster pump.
* The bathroom, WC, and the kitchen will have vitreous materials, from brands such as Artema and/or E.C.A and/or SEREL and/or PUNTA and/or equivalents.
* The bathroom cabinets will be made of MDF.