City Centre Apartment in Famagusta SE212

  • £90,000
Famagusta

Overview

Property ID: SE212
  • Apartment
  • Property Type
  • 3
  • Bedrooms
  • 2
  • Bathrooms
  • 126

Description

Located in the heart of Famagusta, minutes away from the famous City Mall, this 3-bedroom apartment is an ideal investment opportunity.

The contemporary apartment offers a spacious living area with separate Kitchen. From the living area you have access to a private terrace which is a great feature all year round.

The property boasts 3 bedrooms all of which have built in wardrobes. There is a large family bathroom which has been designed to utilise the space in addition to a separate bathroom which also doubles as a laundry area. Due to its location and space, it’s an ideal investment with the potential for a return on your investment if rented long term.

Closed area 126m2
Terrace area 10m2
City apartment
3 bedrooms
Fitted wardrobes
Family bathroom with shower
WC with Laundry space
Open plan living space
Exchange title deeds
70% payment, remaining 30% interest free instalments over 12 months

  • Address Famagusta
  • Country Northern Cyprus

Details

Updated on January 16, 2023 at 12:15 pm
  • Property ID: SE212
  • Price: £90,000
  • Property Size: 126 m²
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Property Status: For Sale

Schedule a Tour

Your information

Compare listings

Compare
Harrietta Yildirim
  • Harrietta Yildirim