1 BED FURNISHED APARTMENT IN A BEAUTIFUL COMPLEX – İSKELE, BOGAZ
• 1 bed first floor apartment
• Fully furnished + white goods
• Fully air-conditioned
• Fitted wardrobes in the bedroom
• Electric and water connected • Really good offer
• On site restaurant and bar
• Communal Pools + aqua park + outdoor gym
• 5 minutes’ walk to the İskele Boğaz harbor and the beach
This is your last chance to grab a bargain at such a low price. We have already in 2023 sold over 10 of these units, and at time of writing this listing is the only one unit we currently have to offer. Fully furnished and with all white goods, we don’t expect to see this stay on the market for very long. Located in Bogaz, a seaside area with quaint fishing harbour and a selection of local and European restaurants, early consideration is highly advised.
Open Plan Living Area – 5.63m x 4.95m
Kitchen come with plenty of cupboard space, fridge freezer, cooker, oven, extractor fan, dish washer and washing machine.
Living room comes with L shaped sofa, TV, TV cabinet, dining table, 4 chairs and air-condition.
Main bedroom 3.4m x 2.8m
Double sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes, air-condition and window overlooking the green foothills at the back of the property.
Bathroom 2.0m x 2.2m
Fitted with a corner Shower, WC and wash hand basin.
At least 3 beaches within a 5 minute driving distance, 15/20 min walking distance.
For long term you can rent this apartment £200 – £250 per month.
For short term lets you can rent this apartment £35 – £45 per day.
Bogaz is located at the gateway to the Karpaz Peninsular. It is a working harbour, and is a delightful mix of both Europeans and local Turkish Cypriots. It has many restaurants and cozy bars, and is a delightful meeting place for all. Daily trips out to sea are offered by local boat owners where you can chance your luck with catching your own dinner. Ercan Airport can be reached within 40 minutes or so, and the historic city of Famagusta is a short drive along the scenic coastal road heading west. Bogaz offers a unique atmosphere in Cyprus, and is becoming a popular choice for both holiday and permanent residences. Around the harbour can be found a first class selection of restaurants and bars where one can enjoy a pleasant drink or a meal as you survey the activities in the harbour or watch the sparkling waters of the Mediterranean lap onto the beach. The area is blessed with a number of sandy beaches and is well located to benefit from some exciting developments that are either planned, under construction, or already completed.
Local amenities and attractions, travelling times.
• Nearest large supermarket – 5 minute drive
• Chemist & Clinic – 5 minute drive
• Bogaz village and harbor – 15 minutes’ walk or 5 minute drive
• Iskele – 10 minutes
• Long beach area – 10 minutes
• Bafra Beach – 15 minute
• Salamis Ruins and St Barnabas abbey – 10 minutes
• Famagusta city – 20 minutes
• Karpaz gate marina – 50 minutes
• Karpaz peninsular – 1 hour drive
• Ercan airport – 40 minutes
• Larnaca airport – 1 hour 10 minutes